At Sun Tribe Solar, we are building a team of the brightest and most passionate individuals. We provide an environment to freely think, create, grow and thrive, resulting in innovative and forward-thinking approaches to solar PV design and construction. As an Assistant Project Manager at Sun Tribe, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the overall execution of solar PV projects, ensuring that they are completed safely, on or ahead of schedule, within budget and according Sun Tribe Solar’s industry leading quality standards.
The Assistant Project Manager reports to the VP of Utility Construction.
- Planning of project scopes, budgets, contracts, schedules, and quality frameworks
- Project safety
- Client satisfaction
- Configuration, development and management of well-rounded and qualified project teams including human resources and equipment
- Cash flow monitoring and management
- Project change management
- Risk identification and management
- Subcontract management
- Quality control and assurance system
- Environmental compliance system
- AHJ and Utility permitting coordination
- Procurement coordination
- Overall stakeholder engagement and communications
- Supplier and subcontractor qualifications and selection
- Project information management
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in engineering, construction, mathematics, business or other quantitative field
- Experience in project management, including budget management, resource scheduling, contract negotiation, stakeholder management & client satisfaction
- Strong computer skills including expertise in the use of information management software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Honest, reliable, self-aware and conscientious
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills
- This position reports to the Vice President of Utility Construction.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter directly to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Assistant Project Manager’
# # #
Sun Tribe is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
Sun Tribe Solar is a drug-free workplace